FATMAX® Left Cut Aviation Snips
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The STANLEY FATMAX® Left Cut Aviation Snips feature titanium-nitrate coated blades that stay sharper longer to deliver up to 20 X's the cutting life of competitive models, which equates to 50,000 cycles per tool (when cutting 22 gauge stainless steel).
Features & Benefits
- Cuts up to 18ga (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 22ga (0.7mm) stainless steel.
- Flush hardware helps prevent catching on materials while cutting.
- Auto release mechanism provides for fast one handed operation.
- Induction hardened cutting edge stay sharp longer (compared to non-induction hardened blades).
- 1/4" blade markings for quick precise cuts. Laser etched for permanency.
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?