3/8 in Drive Rotator Ratchet
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The Stanley Rotator Ratchet 3/8" is a great tool that features unique twist handle technology for a zero-degree twist arc swing and better accessibility in tight spaces. The ratchet has a quick release mechanism and a reversible mechanism and the bi-material ergonomic handle design offers better grip and comfort.
Features & Benefits
- Stanley® ratchets and accessories are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- Forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome
- Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach low-profile quick-release button
- Unique twist handle technology with 0º twist arc swing allows accessibility in tight spaces
- 60-tooth gear system for low ratcheting arc swing and high-torque ratcheting
- Quick release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive during operation and allow easy change over
- Reversible mechanism for forward and reverse transition
- Bi-material ergonomic handle design for grip and comfort
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?