- Magnetic base for working with metal surfaces
- Bi-material body for added durability
- Integrated pipe groove for working on rounded surfaces
The STANLEY® 9 in. Magnetic Torpedo Level is compact and shock resistant. The bi-material body with rubber end caps protect finished work surfaces from damage and provide shock absorbing protect to bubble vials. With a heavy-duty aluminum frame, open top-read vial, and pipe groove for use on rounded surfaces, this tool is built for accuracy, ease of use and durability.
- Non-marring, shock resistant rubber end caps for added durability
- Open, top read center vial for easy read-ability
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We're confident of the quality of our products and we'll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards but on the rare occasion that you need our help & support, we've got you covered.