- Magnetic base for working with metal surfaces
- Bi-material body for added durability
- Integrated pipe groove for working on rounded surfaces
The STANLEY® 9 in. Magnetic Torpedo Level is compact and shock resistant. The bi-material body with rubber end caps protect finished work surfaces from damage and provide shock absorbing protect to bubble vials. With a heavy-duty aluminum frame, open top-read vial, and pipe groove for use on rounded surfaces, this tool is built for accuracy, ease of use and durability.
- Non-marring, shock resistant rubber end caps for added durability
- Open, top read center vial for easy read-ability