48 in. FATMAX® Aluminum Box Beam Level
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Get consistent precision with the sturdy FATMAX® 48 in. Aluminum Box Beam Level. Built with firm, wear-resistant aluminum, the level is designed for durability and accurate leveling at 0.5mm/m, the highest level of accuracy among box beam levels. Optimized for convenience, the MaxEdge™ bridged center vial allows for uninterrupted surface marking.
Features & Benefits
- MAXIMIZED ACCURACY: Block vials provide precision of 0.0005 in./in. (0.5mm/m)
- CONTINUOUS MARKING SURFACE with MaxEdge™ bridged center vial
- HIGH DURABILITY AND EXACTNESS: Single-piece, aluminum box-beam structure
- COMFORTABLE GRIP with large, over-molded rubber edges
- BUILT FOR DAILY USE: Withstand shock with impact-absorbing end caps
- MINIMIZE DAMAGE TO FINISHED SURFACES with non-marring side bumpers
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY included for easy replacement in the event of certain damages
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?