FATMAX® Offset Left Aviation Snip
Hover to zoom Click to view more
These STANLEY FatMax® Snips are manufactured with an Induction Hardened cutting edge for sharpness and can cut up to 18 gauge cold-rolled steel or 22 ga stainless steel.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts up to 18ga (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 22ga (0.7mm) stainless steel
- Flush hardware helps prevent catching on materials while cutting
- Auto release mechanism provides for fast one handed operation
- Offset angled blades provide clearance between the handles and cutting material
- Induction hardened cutting edge stay sharp longer (compared to non-induction hardened blades)
- 1/4" blade markings for quick precise cuts. Laser etched for permanency
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?