Clamping Mitre Box with 14 in Saw
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Making accurate angled cuts is easy with the STANLEY® Clamping Mitre Box with Saw. Your material will stay secure and the bottom of the box can be fastened to the workbench to give you added stability. It’s a lightweight, durable and simple to use choice for a variety of projects.
Features & Benefits
- Cam-shaped pins twist and lock with honeycomb base to secure work for accurate cuts
- Cuts mitres on 45° and 90° angles, face angle 45° and 22.5° angle for octagonal shapes
- Molded-in storage bins to hold cam pins and pencil
- Extended lip on base to hold mitre box in place while cutting
- Built-in saw stop helps to prevent cutting into mitre box
- Two mounting holes in base for easy, staple use
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?